I'm atheltic build; 6'2", love high activity sports like martial arts and ocasional swimmer. I spend time in hacking and do vulnerability research and security bug bounty otherwise.
With that said, I love flying drones and driving cars. I own a red Corvette c7. Driving a manual vehicle is a blessing in disguise for those who understand the spirit of it. I have created dozens of websites for fun and profit and have been occasional speaker at security conferences. Those who understand technical jargon: I have identified many 0-days. And with the experience I had with reporting issues; I have decided to keep future zero-days to myself. Money is not a deterministic factor for the decisions I take.
January 2015 - February 2017
● Completed security assessments of at least 15 applications singlehandedly with worth of € 4.5K each.
● Completed security assessment as network PT for 4 geographical locations as a team.
March 2017 - December 2017
● Threat Modelling (design and implementation viz. CVSS).
● Completed security assessments of over 20 applications repeated in a periodic manner.
December 2017 - June 2018
● Completed security testing and ‘Sign-Off’ of 15+ applications 100+ enhancements singlehandedly.
● Responsible for addressing ‘Security Bug Bounty’ and rewards program.
August 2018 - October 2019
● Digital Forensics and Incident Response to security incidents, violations and potential threats.
● Leading Red-Team activity and creating post-exploitation scenarios with execution.
● Mentoring / managing technical resources for PenTest and skill development.
● Completed security assessment of 100+ projects singlehandedly.
October 2019 - Present
● Audit of security controls in place.
● Performing Red-Team activity, creating strategies and relevant scenarios for it.
● Leading / guiding the security team for security assessments and red-team activities.
● Completed security assessment of over 40+ apps and counting…
Aamer is a gifted Pentester with a unique personality, I've worked alongside Aamer for a couple of months, and he proved his dedication and skills by finding security vulnerabilities that could damage the business, I happily recommend him here on LinkedIn, and do so in person whenever I have the opportunity.
Aamer; hacker is an incredibly knowledgeable resource in the Security space. I know Aamer from past seven years. Apart from his professional skills like coding, penetration testing, network security; he is perfect at photography. He possesses a strong command of security configuration as well as business process implementation. He is a very reliable and goal oriented person. Aamer would be a tremendous asset to any organization.
If you have a business proposal as an individual or as a company, do share your thoughts. I am actively working as a security consultant / freelancer for many projects around the world.
Phone: (+1) 515 3379921
Jumeirah Lakes Towers